You can Gain High score in IELTS Reading as well in Complete IELTS if you overcome on the following mistakes.
- Answer all the question by instruction.For Example if any questions required "Answer any three with four words" you should not answer the questions with five words.
- Never work with more than one passage at a time.No one will tell you to stop working on the current task and to move forward to next one.So, in worst case scenario, you could spend all the time working on just one passage, when there are 3 more to go.
- Never waste valuable time with one hard question.Waste a lot of time on one hard question .All IELTS questions are of different difficulty.It is wrong to assume that every next question will be harder than previous one.This is why getting stuck on one hard question is a bad idea.By moving forward to some easier questions you could win points,which otherwise would be lost.
- Reading whole words of passages.Read the whole passage first in Reading section.Those passages are not meant to be read.It is enough to scan through the text, noticing what the text is about and what the purpose of each paragraph is.After getting familiar with the passage, it is the time to read questions and look for answers.
- Never Assume that you know the answer before reading passage.For example, the question is "Does smoking cause cancer" and your mind say "Yes" but the passage says "No", then "No" is the correct answer.
IELTS EXAM EXPERIENCES VIDEO