Kaplan IELTS 2009-2010 Edition focus on IELTS Exams.IELTS exam gauges students English language comprehension by testing their listening, reading, writing, and speaking skills for entrance into foreign universities, non-academic business settings, and immigration tests.
Students reading and writing skills are tested either using an Academic or General module depending on whether the test taker plans to pursue academic studies or apply their English skills to the business world exclusively. It does matter which module the student takes, this book provides a comprehensive review of each of the exam four sections in order to best prepare students for the exam.
- Full-length Academic and General training version practice test
- Hundred of test-like practice questions.
- In depth review of listening,reading,writing,and speaking sections for both the General and Academic training version.
- Karlan's essential test taking strategies.
- Audio Cd for realistic practice.